Beyblade Philippines!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site dedicated to Filipino Bladers!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future of MFB in the Philippines...

Go down 
+2
SA Blader
GemiosBlader10
6 posters
AuthorMessage
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

Awards : Future of MFB in the Philippines... Bbph_m10

Future of MFB in the Philippines... Empty
PostSubject: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 4:57 pm

As we all know that when you buy Takara-Tomy MFB2 sets, it comes with a Beypoint card, which will be useless in the PH since we have no Bey Ta 2 Gou machine Sad

So this means where gonna have Sonokong items? since they don't the point cards, but some SK versions are heavier than the TT version Sad

What do you think would be the future toy lines of MFB when MFB2 is now airing?
Back to top Go down
http://josemiguelsblog.blogspot.com
SA Blader
SA Blader

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:03 pm

i think they will sell MFB2 beys next year (maybe in like april or may)
Back to top Go down
G1nga
G1nga

Awards : Future of MFB in the Philippines... Prizeh10

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:21 pm

I bought an original Ray Gil 100RSF yesterday. It came with a Bey Point Card which was awesome. Smile I got it from the tournament in Cash and Carry on the 3rd floor.
Back to top Go down
SA Blader
SA Blader

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:30 pm

you bought Ray Gil from a tourney?!
Back to top Go down
SA Blader
SA Blader

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:34 pm

that means there's a ray unicorno yay!!! if not, cursed MFB for not selling ray unicorno here in the Phils.
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

Awards : Future of MFB in the Philippines... Bbph_m11Future of MFB in the Philippines... Bbph_e10Future of MFB in the Philippines... Beycha13Future of MFB in the Philippines... Rpgmod10

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:44 pm

it still takes hard work to wear off the CS
Back to top Go down
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 pm

umm...
were talking about the FUTURE releases, not some random talking on MFB2 items...
Back to top Go down
SA Blader
SA Blader

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:50 pm

i don't like to wear out the CS bottom i just need it PS doesn't FS and CS perform the same? anyway i hope they can release MFB 2 soon
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

Awards : Future of MFB in the Philippines... Bbph_m11Future of MFB in the Philippines... Bbph_e10Future of MFB in the Philippines... Beycha13Future of MFB in the Philippines... Rpgmod10

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:53 pm

if you want ray unicorno for the CS and too lazy to wear it then don't buy it

anyway

back on topic, once they release TT MFBEs they might aswell release the Bey Tai Gou 2
Back to top Go down
SA Blader
SA Blader

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:54 pm

yeah i agree
Back to top Go down
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:41 pm

I hope so, but the problem is that the arcade machine has no playing fee plus its language is Taiwanese and Japanese...
Back to top Go down
boyet
boyet

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:33 pm

so long as the original beyblades are selling. i think bankee will continue to import the new models.

bankee can lower the price of beyblades because they buy this per container from takara tomy.

pag mas madaming order nila mas mababa price. pag mabenta ang beyblade mas makaka order sila ng mas marami at mas mura nila maibibigay sa mall.

Back to top Go down
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:34 pm

pag-mas mura... ubos ang stocks...
Back to top Go down
boyet
boyet

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 8:44 pm

may mga items na bumaba at may tumaas. but the price are just ok compared to prices in other countries.

i think bankee will continue to sell the beyblades till next year and expect to see the new toys.

baka mag benta rin dito ng hasbro beyblades. playkit owns the right to sell hasbro toys. they are the same company who sells transformers and marvel. pag binenta nila hasbro beyblades. expect to see them on sale after a year or so. baka ka price na lang ng fakes yung hasbro.

wishfull thinking.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hazama
Hikaru Hazama

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 1:26 am

Sonokong is a lifesaver

I wish they'd sell Sonokong products here
Back to top Go down
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 7:42 pm

i hope so...
but bankee had a contract with Takara-Tomy for the beyblades (i think)
Back to top Go down
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:51 pm

TOPIC CLOSED

Dead topic...
We already have another thread for the new info about the MFB2 coming in the Philippines...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future of MFB in the Philippines...   Future of MFB in the Philippines... Empty

Back to top Go down

Future of MFB in the Philippines...
Page 1 of 1