Beyblade Philippines!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site dedicated to Filipino Bladers!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!

Go down 
+3
Pegasis MSUV 777
seven
RH1822
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

Awards : BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Bbph_a11BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Bbph_e10BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Videow10

BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Empty
PostSubject: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 9:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzrzTT0ULkY

ABS-CBN is proudly presenting us the Beyblade: MEtal Fusion Philippines dub.
Back to top Go down
https://beybladeph.rpg-board.net
seven

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:30 pm

is this anime still airing on abs-cbn till now?
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

Awards : BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Bbph_m11BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Bbph_e10BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha13BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Rpgmod10

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Why bring this up? Its gravedig
Back to top Go down
seven

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 am

i'm in saudi arabia in case you don't know
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

Awards : BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Bbph_m11BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Bbph_e10BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha13BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Rpgmod10

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:55 am

I dont care where you live dont bring this thread back up. Its grave dig. Check the rules
Back to top Go down
seven

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 1:14 pm

i know the rules and i don't think i did anything wrong

if you don't want this thread to be brought back up you should've closed this thread yourself.
it is your job isn't it? and most of all you should learn some manners young man. it does not mean that if you're a moderator you can just say anything you want and anyway you want.

you say you don't care where i live, well i got news for you kid i don't care if you're a moderator in this forum. you don't care who you talk to. you don't give a _____ respect to anyone. so why would anyone give a _____ about you.

i've been watching you in this forum and you just do things your way. you don't think before you say things. well better learn KID.

you're not fit to be a moderator here kid. i think you should rethink your whole life.

saka wag ka masyado magpakasosyal. may gravedig ka pa nalalaman.
FILIPINO THREAD ITO BATA. SO BETTER ACT LIKE ONE!!!!!!

SEVEN OUT!
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 5:53 pm

I am imposing the rules. and seriously I dont care where you live as long as your filipino its ok but pls dont revive this old thread. This was an announcement, BEFORE. You better PM this instead of grave dig (is reviving and month old or older thread). I am telling you to dont grave dig. I was telling you only. I need manners and you need to loosen up your temper
Back to top Go down
Tremphthon
Tremphthon

Awards : BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Bbph_m10BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Banner10BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha13

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:23 pm

seven please do understand that we do not close anouncements and yes we respect you its just that its in the rules please avoid from breaking the rules because the more you do you might get banned from this site because it is the only filipino beyblade forum out there. and please dont disrespect the mods they are just telling it to you in a kind way(in the WBO they are stricter)so please understand. ^_^
EDIT: Correct me on the first part if im wrong(the "we dont close anouncements")
Back to top Go down
Gravity Blader
Admin
Admin
Gravity Blader

Awards : BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Bbph_a11BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha13BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha13BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 8:24 pm

it's normal in his case... bago lang kasi siya dito
Back to top Go down
Ely Buendia
Admin
Admin
Ely Buendia

Awards : BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Bbph_a11BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha13BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha15BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 10:26 am

seven wrote:
i know the rules and i don't think i did anything wrong.

Here are some excerpts from the Rules Thread:

Grave Digging

Grave digging [replying to a thread that has been inactive for 1 MONTH] will not be permitted to regular members. Only the creator of the topic can grave dig. If a regular member has something new and relevant to post in an inactive topic, he/she is advised to seek permission from an admin.

Respect all members of the board.
Members of any rank (whether new or veteran) are to be given the same degree of respect. Rudeness of any kind (deliberately provocative or insulting posts; harassment, personal attacking and baiting) unless it has been officially classed as harmless will not be tolerated, and immediate sanctions will be dealt. Take into consideration too that we have younger members on this board, so understand that they will not immediately take things in the same context that an older member would. Blanket statement: be nice, otherwise sanctions are in order.

Be civil at all times.
While debating, remain level headed. Be cautious with your words; you have the freedom to say what you want, not the freedom to be an insulting and detestable jerk. Respect others points of view regardless of the topic.

Respect the staff.
This ties in with the first rule on respect for everybody else. Love us or hate us, our decisions are final. If you have a problem with us, do not turn it into a manifesto; take it up privately. Show respect for us, and we'll give the deserving kindness and respect back to you.

It seems that you did a few wrong things...

In conclusion, Pegasis MSUV 777, must improve his choice of words to avoid sounding offensive and seven should lighten up and take it easy on Pegasis MSUV 777 for he is still growing up and undergoing development.

Guys, Pinoy tayong lahat. Marunong tayo magbigay ng respeto at magpasensiyahan. Sana naman ay hindi na maulit ang mga kaganapang katulad nito.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/shanahatescoffee
Gravity Blader
Admin
Admin
Gravity Blader

Awards : BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Bbph_a11BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha13BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha13BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 4:03 pm

enough na ha...

naganyan din ako dati ni Pegasis MSUV 777. (back then he was GP777)
honestly medyo swapang dating ni PMSUV777 nun and i did the same thing "magreact". pero i've learned na in my part mali din ako.

@seven
pasensyahan na lang po yan. rules are rules at wag mong kalilimutan na majority ng mga nandito sa forum ay bata at di pa nararanasan ang paet ng buhay... so sometimes bear with how they speak/communicate.

@Pegasis MSUV 777
advice ko lang try to review your post before posting them they sometimes look/sound pretty offensive. minsan kasi nakakalimutan natin na mas matanda kausap natin.....
Back to top Go down
Dwight25861
Dwight25861

Awards : BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Rpgmod10

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Seven nagkamali ka po, kaso nga lang PM777 edit mo lang review your post before finalizing it. Kasi minsan sa ibang tao parang mayabang and dating ng salitang ganun. Pero Sir Seven paki sabihan nyo na lang po sila through PM para di na lumaki yung pagtatalo nyo, para kayo lang po yung nakakaalam.

This rule says:

You must give others the same degree of respect of
any rank..........

In short,

Treat others the same the same as you treat yourself.

PM777 and Sir Seven:

Yo guys, masyado kayong mainitin, relax lang. Wag kayong masyadong mainitin.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dwight25861
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!   BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES! Empty

Back to top Go down

BEYBLADE IN THE PHILIPPINES!
Page 1 of 1