Beyblade Philippines!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site dedicated to Filipino Bladers!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost parts, where are you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

Awards : Lost parts, where are you? Bbph_a11Lost parts, where are you? Bbph_e10Lost parts, where are you? Videow10

Lost parts, where are you? Empty
PostSubject: Lost parts, where are you?   Lost parts, where are you? EmptySun May 15, 2011 3:19 pm

NOTE: This is a part of the story. You can claim this story.

"Okay, it's coming." A man said. "It's so hot today." Another man commented. A ship arrived carrying many parts including the legendary Gold Ultimate Metal Wheel. A dark tall man arrived and smashed all of the cargo boxes containing parts with a dark and large beyblade. All the parts were scattered and lost.
Back to top Go down
https://beybladeph.rpg-board.net
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

Awards : Lost parts, where are you? Bbph_a11Lost parts, where are you? Bbph_e10Lost parts, where are you? Videow10

PostSubject: Re: Lost parts, where are you?   Lost parts, where are you? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm

OOC: No one want's this story, so I'll be taking it guys. You can interfere though.

Ryozo arrived at the scene late, 2 men were hurt and the police of Tysonia are already there.
He asked questions about this. "Mr. Policeman, what happened here?" Ryozo said. "Apparently, someone came here just about an hour ago and smashed all the newly arrived parts." The Police replied. "It was a young man. He was wearing a ragged cloak that covered his face." Ryozo heard it from the injured man being interviewed.

"Hm. Ren was cloaked. It was ragged too. But it I'm sure it's not him, Or is it him? He was kinda scary." Ryozo thought. A noise made him startled. He quickly ran to the Kyoya forest to look for the one who made the noise.
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

PostSubject: Re: Lost parts, where are you?   Lost parts, where are you? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 10:14 pm

OOC: Ryozo is now Level 2! +100HP
Back to top Go down
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

PostSubject: Re: Lost parts, where are you?   Lost parts, where are you? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:57 pm

"Darn! He's too fast! I can't keep up with him!" Ryozo thought. He was chasing the cloaked guy who was acting like a ninja, fast like a train. Ryozo ended up in an open space.

Exhausted, he stopped for a moment. While resting, he saw the cloaked guy, also fatigued. He drew his Big Bang Pegasis and launched it. "GO PEGASIS!" He shouted. The cloaked guy heard him and tried to run away, but he was tripped by a stone, he had no other choice to launch his beyblade.

"GO SHOOT!" The cloaked guy shouted. The blade was an MF-H Rock Leone II Right Neo Cored 145W²D. "Ren! It's you!!!" Ryozo said. "Why do have to spoil my plans? Huh?! You stupid jerk! Get outta my way!" Ren replied shouting. He ordered his Leone to fight dirty, as it hit Ryozo in the face, knocking him out.

270 words in a story thread. Ryozo can now move! Ryozo leveled up!
Back to top Go down
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

PostSubject: Re: Lost parts, where are you?   Lost parts, where are you? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:04 pm

OOC: This is Rogie's and Ryozo. But Rogie will recieve the EXP, not Ryozo. You can choose who recieves the EXP, if both of your characters are in one story thread.

OOC: They can move places, because Ryozo can move a place now. There is no need for Rogie to have 250 words in this story thread.

"Wake up! Wake up! Please!" Rogie shouted. He found Ryozo, lying in the ground was bruised. Attacked by some sort of metal thing. "Wha-?" Ryozo awakened. He saw Rogie crying, all of his limbs hurt. "C'mon, I'll take you to my house." She lifted Ryozo by his shoulder and put him in her car.

They came to Rogie's condominuim.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost parts, where are you?   Lost parts, where are you? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost parts, where are you?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyblade Philippines! :: Closed Threads :: Closed Threads :: Mirai Island :: Kyoya Harbor Forest-
Jump to: