Beyblade Philippines!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site dedicated to Filipino Bladers!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basics

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

Awards : Basics Bbph_a11Basics Bbph_e10Basics Videow10

Basics Empty
PostSubject: Basics   Basics EmptyTue May 10, 2011 12:30 pm

How to Play:

A play-by-post game (PbP) is an online text-based role-playing game. This is a niche area of the online roleplaying community which caters to both gamers and creative writers. PbP games are often based on other role-playing games, non-game fiction, or original settings. This activity is closely related to both interactive fiction and collaborative writing. (Credits to Wikipedia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good Morning Beybladers! Are you ready to start your journey? Of course you are!

When you Create a Character and it was approved by the Mods or Admins, you are instantly given 100 beynies. This is the money in the RPG. You need to use these 100 beynies of yours to create your very first Beyblade. Proceed to the BeyShop (All prices of the parts are 75% off) and post your bought parts. There is a description for every part. Now! Your Battle-Ready Beyblade is now A-Ok! There are also rare parts that the Admins give to someone every week.

We also have our own Beyblade System:

BBPH System: Face/Bit Chip, Clear Wheel, Metal Wheel, Track Gear, Blade Bottom

Always update your Profile in the Character Creation forum. How can I earn EXP on this site? It's very simple! Just by story posting and counting your post then divide it by 2, you get EXP. You get EXP for making story threads. You get 50EXP by battling others. 100EXP in tournaments. You can get money from deals with other players by buying and selling parts and battling them!

So what do I do now? You can proceed by posting your house in a livable place. You can only be in one area okay? For example, I live in Kai village. I should complete the story there first. I can move after I have posted 250 words in my thread. After Completing a story in that place, you can now move on to other places.

Now, on to the Other things.

General RPG - In here, you will find different places like Tysonia the City.

Daichi Mine
Old, creepy and dark, this mine has legends that it has a dragon sleeping inside.

Tysonia
Named after a 3-time Beyblade Champion. A High-tech City, most of the Beybladers live here. This is where you want to train. There are strong enemies.

Ray Forest
A Large Forest located at the up-right side of Mirai Island.

Max Beach
This is where Bladers rest, or sometimes train.

Kai Village
A peaceful village, where normal people live. Few Beybladers live here. You can start your journey here.

Hagantech City
The only completely industrialized area on Mirai Island, this city is considered the island's business capital. Beybladers roam this city looking for new challenges. This is also the place where most tournaments are held.

Ryuga Temple
The island's cultural capital, Ryuga Temple is the island's only place where people perform old traditions and rituals to celebrate special occasion. Contrary to it's old style appearance, this place has also produced strong and skillful Bladers. You can start your journey here.

Kenta Cliff
A cliff overlooking the sea, this place was once an old arena used for Beybattles. After recent calamities, this place has now been rendered uninhabitable and the old arena was demolished. Even if no one lives here, some Beybladers occasionally have their fights here. Not livable.

Masamune Cliff Shrine
Contrary to uninhabitable Kenta Cliff, the Masamune Cliff is still stable enough for people to live here. A shrine was built here to serve as a place where occasions and mini tournaments are to be held. You can live here.

Kyoya Harbor Forest
This harbor serves as a means of transferring from the island to the mainland and vice-versa. This harbor is also the place where Beyblade parts from the mainland are kept to be distributed to the other shops. Not Livable.

Tsubasa Research Facility
This facility serves as a training area for Beybladers at the same time, a test area for new parts and systems. You can learn about various parts and customization techniques here. Not Livable.

BeyShop - Here is where you can find Beyparts. You can also sell your own here by making a thread stating how much you want for it.

Last edited by Gokuatruehero on Wed May 18, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://beybladeph.rpg-board.net
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

Awards : Basics Bbph_m10

Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basics   Basics EmptyTue May 10, 2011 9:50 pm

How does the SP on my profile work?
Back to top Go down
http://josemiguelsblog.blogspot.com
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

Awards : Basics Bbph_a11Basics Bbph_e10Basics Videow10

Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basics   Basics EmptyTue May 10, 2011 10:36 pm

SP is 50. For Every +100 EXP, you gain +100HP.
Back to top Go down
https://beybladeph.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Basics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basics   Basics Empty

Back to top Go down

Basics
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyblade Philippines! :: Closed Threads :: Closed Threads :: RULES!-
Jump to: