Beyblade Philippines!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site dedicated to Filipino Bladers!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Empty
PostSubject: WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set   WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:20 pm

does anyone know where i can buy these?

in TK daw its 200
and in TRU its 300
Back to top Go down
Ely Buendia
Admin
Admin
Ely Buendia

Awards : WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Bbph_a11WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Beycha13WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Beycha15WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set   WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:31 pm

^They were sold at Bankee tournaments on the latter part of last year. I've seen no sight of them on the recent tournaments, though... On Sunday at MOA, I'll check.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/shanahatescoffee

PostSubject: Re: WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set   WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 2:47 pm

please do update me...
Back to top Go down
webby

PostSubject: Re: WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set   WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 1:29 am

I Also looking for this.

those are salelables and easily get out of stocks

those RF, D, WD are subject wear and tear compare to other bottoms
Back to top Go down
Ely Buendia
Admin
Admin
Ely Buendia

Awards : WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Bbph_a11WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Beycha13WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Beycha15WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set   WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:15 am

big_sam wrote:
please do update me...

I found none of these last Sunday...

A salesman that I asked about this said that it is unknown when they will recieve new stocks of these part sets.

BTW, sorry about the late reply, the whole thing slipped out of my mind... >_<
Back to top Go down
megathing

PostSubject: Re: WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set   WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:29 am

I have seen only some bladers in tournaments that entered those parts ( They are still in the box) next saturday I will try to ask them (If they are there)
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

Awards : WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Bbph_m11WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Bbph_e10WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Beycha13WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Rpgmod10

PostSubject: Re: WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set   WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set EmptyWed May 11, 2011 8:32 am

Don't gravedig.Warning Level 1 given.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf8088
Admin
Admin
DarkWolf8088

Awards : WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Bbph_a11

PostSubject: Re: WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set   WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set EmptyWed May 11, 2011 3:55 pm

I'm locking this thread.
Back to top Go down
Ely Buendia
Admin
Admin
Ely Buendia

PostSubject: Re: WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set   WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set EmptyWed May 11, 2011 9:09 pm

Topic MOVED to the Closed Threads Forum.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set   WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set Empty

Back to top Go down

WBBA Stamina and Defense Event Special Set
Page 1 of 1