Beyblade Philippines!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site dedicated to Filipino Bladers!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's make our own tourney!!!

Go down 
+9
ヨハン
J*s**a R***f***
Rance02
SA Blader
bocs99
Girly Wizard
Pegasis MSUV 777
Ninong
hentist
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
hentist
Admin
Admin
hentist

Awards : Let's make our own tourney!!! Bbph_a11

Let's make our own tourney!!! Empty
PostSubject: Let's make our own tourney!!!   Let's make our own tourney!!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Guys I'm cooking up a tourney!!!
i'll be just contacting Ninong if he could sponsor us with the prizes but of course it ain't free!!! there will be a entrance fee of 150 pesos...well of course for the prizes the more people joining the better the prizes will be.

so heres how it's gonna be

1. no age limit
2. original beys that are not distributed by bankee will be allowed (bring box)
3. battles will be done on a 1 on 1 round robin so everyone gets to battle every participant. and the top 10 players with the most wins of on the semis.
4. there will be no crappy 3-way battles (no square stadiums)...

we planned a tourney that will eliminate bankee's crappy rules that all bladers complain about

so guys what are your thoughts on this?

Last edited by hentist on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHentist

PostSubject: Re: Let's make our own tourney!!!   Let's make our own tourney!!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 6:59 pm

hentist wrote:
Guys I'm cooking up a tourney!!!
i'll be just contacting Ninong if he could sponsor us with the prizes but of course it ain't free!!! there will be a entrance fee of 100 pesos...well of course for the prizes the more people joining the better the prizes will be.

so heres how it's gonna be

1. no age limit
2. original beys that are not distributed by bankee will be allowed (bring box)
3. battles will be done on a 1 on 1 round robin so everyone gets to battle every participant. and the top 10 players with the most wins of on the semis.
4. there will be no crappy 3-way battles (no square stadiums)...

we planned a tourney that will eliminate bankee's crappy rules that all bladers complain about

so guys what are your thoughts on this?

ya stole my idea Razz

Right the stadium will be attack type?
Back to top Go down
hentist
Admin
Admin
hentist

PostSubject: Re: Let's make our own tourney!!!   Let's make our own tourney!!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:15 pm

sorry i never knew you had this up also hehehe...

yes an attack type i have one here so we'll have to find more bladers with this stadium for the event...
Back to top Go down
hentist
Admin
Admin
hentist

PostSubject: Re: Let's make our own tourney!!!   Let's make our own tourney!!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 7:47 pm

up for this topic!!!

update!!!

Ninong is willing to provide us with the prizes...
he said that he will be finding RARES so the winners will be happy!!!
Back to top Go down
Ninong
BBPH Seller
BBPH Seller

PostSubject: Re: Let's make our own tourney!!!   Let's make our own tourney!!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:04 pm

I believe we can't just do an open tournament just like that, because it will be like gambling and the organizers can get penalized for it. You have to have an organization name to do that, I mean with an organization with a legal name. Example your organization name is GAME EXPERTS, then register it to DTI (Department of Trade and Industries) and a lot of permits from Barangay, Municipal, BIR and maybe we have to ask the permission from Takara Tomy through Ban Kee.

When that's all clear we can do marketing and ask sponsors, we can get Ban Kee or maybe straight to Takara Tomy, Nestle, Coke and more.

It's just my opinion, I don't like you guys to get into trouble. cyclops

having a tournament for more than 13 years old is a WONDERFUL idea.
Back to top Go down
Ninong
BBPH Seller
BBPH Seller

PostSubject: Re: Let's make our own tourney!!!   Let's make our own tourney!!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:14 pm

hentist wrote:
up for this topic!!!

update!!!

Ninong is willing to provide us with the prizes...
he said that he will be finding RARES so the winners will be happy!!!

I said "wish I find rare beyblades, so the winner will be so happy" Smile

Keep me updated my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
hentist
Admin
Admin
hentist

PostSubject: Re: Let's make our own tourney!!!   Let's make our own tourney!!! EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 8:36 pm

we can just do this in a park or a clubhouse somewhere...we don't need to be as big as the grand tournament by bankee. as long as the stadiums and prizes are there we will all be happy!

just like the ones here