Beyblade Philippines!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site dedicated to Filipino Bladers!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....

Go down 
+6
SA Blader
Rance02
boyet
GemiosBlader10
RH1822
Pegasis MSUV 777
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

Awards : My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_m11My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_e10My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Beycha13My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Rpgmod10

My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Empty
PostSubject: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 am

He called the bankee hotline and bankee said walk-ins to the grand tournament are allowed to enter and there isno Galaxy Pegasis in MOA
Back to top Go down
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

Awards : My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_a11My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_e10My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Videow10

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 am

Bummer, so how do we buy G. Pegasis?
Back to top Go down
https://beybladeph.rpg-board.net
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

Awards : My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_m11My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_e10My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Beycha13My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Rpgmod10

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:42 am

not yet available
Back to top Go down
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

Awards : My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_a11My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_e10My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Videow10

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 9:03 am

But the booster going to be released today.
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 12:04 pm

ok
btw can buy me a Galaxy Pegasis in MOA when you have time becuz i am in mindanao
I will just pay you
Back to top Go down
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

Awards : My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_m10

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Just like Bakugan, Bankee (I think Bankee was the toy company to sell Bakugan here) have to release the old ones then the new ones in the next following years or days or weeks or months...

~Pegasismaster10
Back to top Go down
http://josemiguelsblog.blogspot.com
boyet
boyet

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:30 am

the galaxy pegasis that i saw at the MOA tournament is not the new one from the movie. its the old 4 layer type. i think its just the plain 4 layer pegasis 105f. 7499 is the price with beypointer.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?title=Pegasis_105F
Back to top Go down
Rance02
Rance02

Awards : My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_m10My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:59 am

BeyPegasis wrote:
He called the bankee hotline and bankee said walk-ins to the grand tournament are allowed to enter and there isno Galaxy Pegasis in MOA

There is a Galaxy Pegasis in MOA last October 17, Its with a BeyPointer
Back to top Go down
http://www.beybladenk.freeblogforum.com
Rance02
Rance02

Awards : My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_m10My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:03 am

GalaxyDranzer wrote:

Naghahanap ka nang Galaxy Pegasis diba?, meron sa GreenHills 769 kaso Booster lang nga with beypointer siya at Light Launcher na walang Winder,sa Best Toys ko un at sa Jebbs ko nakita
Back to top Go down
http://www.beybladenk.freeblogforum.com
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:19 pm

NICE NICE NICE! How much?
Back to top Go down
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 5:49 pm

Last October 17 may G. Pegasis?! wow... sana meron din sa grand tourney ng toy kingdom sa December. Pwede ga ang walk-ins?

~PM10
Back to top Go down
SA Blader
SA Blader

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Rance02 wrote:
GalaxyDranzer wrote:

Naghahanap ka nang Galaxy Pegasis diba?, meron sa GreenHills 769 kaso Booster lang nga with beypointer siya at Light Launcher na walang Winder,sa Best Toys ko un at sa Jebbs ko nakita
orig ba ung G.Pegasis sa GreenHills?
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hazama
Hikaru Hazama

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:33 pm

BB-44 RANDOM BOOSTER vol. 3 STARDUST PEGASIS is the one that's available in greenhills

My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... MFBBoosterPic

as you can see, it is DIFFERENT from GALAXY PEGASIS
My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Tkt35679
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:29 am

pegasismaster10 wrote:
Last October 17 may G. Pegasis?! wow... sana meron din sa grand tourney ng toy kingdom sa December. Pwede ga ang walk-ins?

~PM10

Walk ins are allowed.
Don't believe others who say tat walk ins are not allowed because the sign said ''the top 4 are already qualified'' so that meanswalk ins can join otherwise it would be '' you need to be top 4 so you can join the grand tournament
Back to top Go down
RH1822
Admin
Admin
RH1822

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:03 am

Mali ata eh, may beypointer? Pegasis lang yun.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hazama
Hikaru Hazama

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 1:28 pm

The one with a beypointer is BB-01 Pegasis

Anyway, about walk-ins
I think it would all depend anyway on the number of people who are going

It's still safe if more than one people will call the Beyblade hotline
Back to top Go down
boyet
boyet

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:54 am

wala pa galaxy pegasis sa vmall, i went there yesterday. the pegasis that they were selling last oct sa tournament was the bb-01 with pegasis 105f. thats not the galaxy pegasis from the movie. its the old 4 layer type.

the only galaxy pegasis i saw was the fake one from reginas shoppesville greenhills. there were 5 pieces available but was already sold out the day it was displayed. we were given one each by the owner.

Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hazama
Hikaru Hazama

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:43 am

Fakes were sold out in a moment ... amazing
Back to top Go down
boyet
boyet

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:37 am

fakes outsold the original beyblades because of the price. a fake beyblade which is very hard to tell the difference from the original unless you compare them side by side are only 50 pesos with a launcher. the original is 375 cheapest.

i only buy fakes just for the fun of looking at them. i dont use them because they brake easily.

original beyblades are more durable because they are made of polycarbonate plastics which is one of the toughest (pinakamakunat) plastics. polycarbonate bends instead of break. they are not brittle but malleable
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Hazama
Hikaru Hazama

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 12:45 pm

boyet wrote:

i only buy fakes just for the fun of looking at them. i dont use them because they brake easily.

There you go...

although I'd rather get something that's actually worth it but
meh, it depends on the person, I guess
Back to top Go down
boyet
boyet

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 pm

back to the topic at hand.

i think its not fair if they would admit walk ins at the grand tournament. but i guess they still need a lot of players to make the event more productive
Back to top Go down
bocs99
bocs99

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 am

Wla pang Galaxy Pegasis pero may Gravity Percius na narelease na un last month pa
Back to top Go down
L-DragoDestroy554185
L-DragoDestroy554185

Awards : My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Bbph_m11My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Beycha14

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 8:57 pm

I am happy cause i will have Meteo L-Drago Tom.
Back to top Go down
SA Blader
SA Blader

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 8:57 am

ossss... swerte mo, post pics Smile
Back to top Go down
boyet
boyet

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 4:46 am

sabi nung nakausap kong toykingdom personel. puwede nga daw ang walk-ins sa tournament sa grand final kasi kakaunti lang daw yung mga nanalo and hindi lahat makakapunta.

but walk-ins needs to be screened on the elimination round.

Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 6:18 am

what do you mean by screened
Back to top Go down
boyet
boyet

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 5:28 pm

BeyPegasis wrote:
what do you mean by screened

they need to be reduced to a considerable number to make it to the elimination round with the champions.
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:26 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
bocs99
bocs99

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyFri Nov 12, 2010 6:55 pm

anu ung walk-ins?
Back to top Go down
ヨハン
ヨハン

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 8:53 am

yung sumasali lang na hindi talaga kasalí
BTW I Hate Bankee
Back to top Go down
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Topic CLOSED

The 1st Grand Tournament is over...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....   My Dad called the Bankee hotline..... Empty

Back to top Go down

My Dad called the Bankee hotline.....
Page 1 of 1